Sunday, October 3, 2010

What Does a Guy Gotta Do for a Little Help Around Here?

Breast Cancer Awareness Month is a special time for me, as it gives me a little break from being the selfish prick that you've all come to love and want to have degrading sex with. It leaves me with a little glow that people who come across me can't help but remark upon.

But this isn't easy. Sometimes it can be a lot of work. Thinking of something to say about one topic for thirty-one days in a row is a lot harder than it looks, even when you're as brilliant and adorable as I am. Then there are the pictures that keep you folks coming back. I have a couple of gigs of photos on this computer and going through them daily can be a giant pain in the ass.

And that's where you come in. Or at the females among you. You can help me out and keep me motivated. If you want to participate, you can send cleavage pictures to me at skippystalinATgmail.com. Your anonymity is assured, unless of course you want to be identified. Sadly, too many of you folks come here while you're at work, so I can't post any nudity. on the other hand, if you want to send me nudie shots, I'm not going to get all offended. I masturbate almost constantly, and new sources of inspiration are always welcome.

With your help, we can make this the best Breast Cancer Awareness Month of all! And while you're at it, keep checking in on RightGirl, whose idea it is that I'm hijacking. After all, it's her birthday today.

And, as always, be sure to get a check-up. A beautiful rack is a terrible thing to waste!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment