Thursday, October 7, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Ginger Spice Cares!

Every time I see a woman anywhere I ask myself if I would have sex with her. And because I'm a "people person" the answer is usually yes.

That wasn't true of the Spice Girls, at least not all of them. I can't think of any self-respecting man who wouldn't rather slam his genitals into a car door than Sporty Spice. My opinion on Ginger Spice wasn't much higher.

First, she was a doughy-looking for my tastes and seemed altogether too old to be considered a "girl" of any variety. Second and more importantly, she wouldn't shut the fuck up. Listening to the shrill howls of "Girl Power!" every thirty seconds was almost enough to justice violence. Of course, I was a much angrier man in the mid-90s than I am now. But I'm almost certain that most proper gentlemen of the era agreed with me.

Then something truly odd happened. Geri Halliwell quit the Spice Girls and got a lot skinner and less annoying. It was a fantastic transformation, almost like Kafka in reverse. It was a strange and beautiful thing to witness, mostly because it made her tits look fantastic.

She has much to be thankful for and now she's giving back by attending the Breast Cancer Care Fashion Show in London last night. What are you doing?


Picture ruthlessly stolen from What Would Tyler Durden Do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment