Thursday, October 21, 2010

Welcome The Volunteer

If you're like me, whenever you find a smart, well-written blog with an independent point of view, you want to hold it close and never let go. As you might have noticed, they're fewer and further between than ever before.

That's why I encourage you all to go take a look at The Volunteer. You'll love it so much that you'll bookmark it and check on it several times a day. I only found out about it from the great Dr. Dawg last weekend, and it's already one of my favorites. The writers there are everything I want to be when I grow up.

And I'm honoured that they've already put me on their blogroll. I'll add them just as soon as I figure out how I damaged my template so badly.

Do yourselves a favour and head on over. You'll be glad you did. They're way smarter than I am and I'm in a period where I'm sickened by my own blog and hate everything that I write.


Update: The problem with my template is that I can't add new links. Thankfully, there were a few dead ones there, so The Volunteer and Dawg have both been added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment