Monday, October 4, 2010

Help Keep These Perfect

One of my favorite things about Breast Cancer Awareness Month is learning how unreally hot some of my friends are. The picture to the left is perhaps the greatest example of this of all.

A few years ago, I was dating this woman that turned out to be a hellacious pain in the ass for several reasons. At one point, I met a couple of her friends and became friendly with one of them. She's incredibly cute, insanely smart and talks as much or more than I do, an impressive feat.

But I had no idea that she had such glorious jugs. When I opened my e-mail this morning and saw the photo of her that you're looking at right now, it was like seeing the face of God for the first time. I'm not ashamed to tell you that I thought that my face was going to melt, like in that Indiana Jones movie.

Seeing as I have the most religious readership on Al Gore's Interwebs, I'm pretty sure than none of you want to see anything bad happen to the face of God. That's why if anyone approaches you to contribute to a breast cancer charity this month, you should give them everything you have. After all, pretty much everyone is behind on their mortgage, so missing one payment isn't going shock anyone all that much. Her jugs are a national treasure, people. A national treasure that must be protected at all costs!

If you head over to RightGirl's place (which is probably NSFW today), not only will you see her spectacular rack, but you'll find links that will help you further support the cause.

Special thanks to my friend, the lovely Miss J for helping out. Miss J would very much like for you to go here and buy a shirt. I can't think of a better way of sending a message. Furthermore, all proceeds will be supporting Ms. Leisha Davison-Yasol, who is currently battling breast cancer herself. Not only will I appreciate it, so will Miss J and her fantastic jugs, God bless 'em.

0 comments:

Post a Comment