Saturday, October 2, 2010

Self-Examinations Are Important

PhotobucketIn a way it's really too bad that it isn't cervical cancer awareness month, although posting those kind of pictures would be something of a challenge. But I'm certainly not the kind of gentleman who would ignore something as irreplaceable and precious as vagina just because it's breast cancer awareness month.

Perhaps the greatest thing about this month is that it teaches women to take care of themselves properly. Ladies, you really are your own first line of defense against cancer. That's why you should examine yourselves regularly.

Some women aren't sure of how to check themselves out and are too embarrassed to ask. For them, I'd like to share this page, which gives detailed instructions. Or you can get in touch with me. I'm always willing to help! If you ask nicely, I'll check your cooter, too.

As always, please continue to read and support the good works of Girl on the Right. Wendy's a true hero in this field and I wouldn't even know the significance of October without her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment