Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oh, Raymi: A NSFW sonnet

I was going to write a bunch of poetry about Raymi the Minx's naked ass, but I suddenly remembered that I suck at poetry. It's really better for everyone that way, I promise.

But gadzooks, look at that thing! (NSFW) It's damned near perfect. I fall in love with her just a little more each day.

That is all.


Update: Apparently, no it isn't. There are two more reasons to adore Raymi here and here. Since a thong is worn, I deem them Safe for Work, yet still among the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Brings tears to my eyes if you absolutely must know. It's an almost religious experience for me.

Upperdate: The good and great Jay Currie writes the poem that I never could.

It walks in beauty, through the night,


Oh my God, it's really tight,

Raymi's ass is a thing of beauty,

Busting it is Skippy's duty.



A duty hard and slightly lonesome,

To bust a butt so very winsome.

But there it is, you can do no other,

Skippy, suit up, and bust that mother.



Though Raymi, with girlish thoughts, may demur,

At the thought of Skippy's lust, impure,

Her fear, forthright, at her impalement,

Should be disregarded as barely salient.



Thrust forward Skippy and do your duty,

Really trash this thing of beauty.

And when you're done; the Raymi ass adjusted,

Remember that to the net she has entrusted.

Her bottom cherry, to be busted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment